Breast Augmentation SeminarWednesday, March 22, 2017 6:00 pm
Advances in Breast Augmentation .
Join us for an informative presentation on breast augmentation & breast implants at our Wauwatosa office.
Have you thought about breast augmentation surgery to enhance your size, shape, or self-confidence? Many women have.
This seminar provides the important information you will need to consider before having breast augmentation surgery. It is designed to help you understand breast augmentation and breast implants in greater detail so you can feel confident with your decision to undergo surgery.
You will become familiar with the:
- Natrelle 410 anatomically shaped highly-cohesive silicone gel implants
- Differences between saline- and silicone gel-filled breast implants
- Discuss the Ideal Implant
- Numerous breast implant styles and options
- Details of the surgical procedure
- Combining breast augmentation with a breast lift
- Myths vs. the real facts surrounding breast implants and augmentation
This is an opportunity to have your questions answered by an expert physician.
Those in attendance will be offered reduced pricing or special financing options, and a tour of the day surgery area.
- Feel free to bring as many friends as you want
- Snacks provided
- Please RSVP by Friday, March 17, 2017.
To reserve your seat, please call 414-443-0033
Location: 5th Floor conference room
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare -Wauwatosa
201 N. Mayfair Road, Ste 530, Wauwatosa, WI 53226